1. All entries must be in JPG or PNG format.
2. There is no entry fee.
3. Entries must be submitted ONLINE by 11:59 pm (eastern time, US) on October 25, 2019. Winners will be announced no later than October 29, 2019.
4. No copyrighted materials (graphics, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
5. No professional assistance is allowed. Adults may assist with production but are limited to verbal guidance only. Adults are allowed to be in the picture but not content contributors.
6. All portions of the online entry form must be completed when you upload your picture for it to be eligible.
7. The judges’ decision is final.
8. The only compensation for submitting a picture is the opportunity to be awarded a prize if the entry wins. Sporting Columbus will pay no additional compensation nor be liable to submitter under any circumstances.
9. Ownership of the underlying intellectual property of the project remains with the entrant, with the following exceptions.
- Entrants grant Sporting Columbus the right to use their names, photographs, statements, quotes, testimonials, and submissions for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without notification or further compensation.
- Entrants also grant Sporting Columbus the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or display the entrant’s picture without further compensation or notification to the entrant.
- Sporting Columbus maintains the right to reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display, or exhibit the project for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes on their website, at conferences, or at any other venues.
- Entrants agree to hold Sporting Columbus and its employees, directors and members harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of creation of the picture or participation in the contest.